Many budget-conscious Phoenix motorists who need a reliable vehicle can’t even consider buying a new one. So they are forced toYoung male engineer explaining car engine to female customer in workshop take their chances with a used one. If you are in this situation, how can you find a vehicle that is going to serve you well for many years to come? National Automotive Repair presents five tips for used car buyers:
- Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their car.
- Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment issues, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
- If everything checks out up to this point, bring it to National Automotive Repair for a thorough used car inspection. Your appreciative National Automotive Repair service specialist can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won’t let you do this before you buy, move on.
- Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don’t want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
- After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). National Automotive Repair will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
At National Automotive Repair in Phoenix AZ (85029) we install quality NAPA replacement parts. Give us a call at 602.978.3278. To learn more about NAPA AutoCare, visit www.NAPAAutoCare.com.